Dear Ass Master,
My boyfriend keeps telling me that if I learn to eat his ass deep enough, I could lick his prostate. Is that really true?
Betty, OH
Betty,
Unless you have an abnormally long tongue, I don't believe you will be able to lick your boyfriend's prostate. The prostate is a small gland located above the rectum and at the bottom of the bladder. It surrounds the urethra like a life preserver. You can massage the prostate with a finger or ass toy, but your tongue just cannot stick far enough out to do any good.

I suspect your boyfriend really gets off on having his ass eaten. The next time he's telling you to eat deeper and lick his prostate, why not give him a surprise. Slip a hand into a well lubricated rubber glove and slide a finger into his ass. He may object a little at first. But once you start stroking his prostate and gently pulling on his balls with your other hand, he'll be shooting his load and weak in the knees in no time.


Dear Ass Master,
My husband has a really hairy ass. Lately he has been wondering what it would feel like to have me shave his ass before eating him out. I'm used to eating his round furry butt. What if I get razor burns? Worse yet, what if I cut him? I've never shaved a butt crack before. What should I do?
Tina, CA

Tina,
The debate over ass shaving has been going on for a long time. Those who are into it will tell you that they feel a heightened sensation without the hair. So it is possible that your husband would go wild if you ate his smooth hairless ass. But please consider the risks. As shaving causes small cuts in the skin, it is considered an unsafe sex practice. If you are going to do this, please follow some basic safety tips for shaving.

Trim the hair in the area down with an electric trimmer or scissors.
Have him sit in a hot bath to soften the skin and hair.
Use a shaving gel formulated for sensitive skin or women's shaving.
Always use a new disposable razor designed for sensitive skin.
Never use a straight razor unless you are a trained professional.
Be gentle and take your time. Trying to hurry will only cause you to nick the sensitive skin of his ass.